Friday, August 31, 2007

I went to the dentist yesterday because I have some sort of TMJ, jaw-clicking problem. No nitrous but my visit was still outstanding. The lighting and mirror in the bathroom must be some sort of special dentist combo because my teeth have never looked whiter and I was more handsome than ever. I can’t wait to go back next week and get my trays. I’m going to bring some sort of treat for the staff. My only goal is to be voted most popular patient. I am uninteresting. The Girl should break up with me and I should get fired. I have done nothing to improve anything or anyone. I feel better having said all that though.

What’s the largest volcano in the world? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Henrietta Maria who was the queen of Charles I of England.

Have an okay Friday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?