Thursday, August 09, 2007

I think there is something wrong with a tree behind our house because branches keep falling on our driveway. It is probably a ghost. More importantly, I normally wouldn’t bother doing anything with the fallen branches because it is practically winter and snow causes branches to virtually dissolve. Or, I would assume the mean ghost who caused the branches to fall in the first place would be accosted by a more virtuous ghost who would have the mean ghost clean up everything…just like the Lost Boys and Little Giants. But, our neighbor commented on the branches so I felt like I had to be a normal human for a moment and clean them up. Our driveway is now stunning and I feel a little like Beaks from Trading Places although I’m not sure why just yet.

What British monarch ruled for just nine days? According to my people, someone else’s people think it may have been 13 days but we’re sticking with nine. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was 1870.

Have the fourth best Thursday of the week.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?