Monday, August 20, 2007

I have two Starbucks espresso pods every morning. The pods are one of those rare things that happen to be super convenient as well as really good. For example, nothing in the microwave tastes as good as the same item made on the stove which always takes a lot longer.

More importantly, however, I’d like to discuss the wonderful lesson I learned this morning with my Starbucks pods and a friendly little giraffe who calls himself HoBo. I love the smell of the espresso pods when I take them out of their little packet in the morning. But, the first pod always smells great and the second pod is a little less appealing. So, for the first time, this morning I only smelled the first pod. The second pod went right into the espresso machine unsmelled and it was great. I can’t wait to do it again tomorrow.

I originally had an even longer explanation about my experience with the pods. I went into depth about the gestalt theory and the importance of recognizing competition in a world marked by self-interest and the survival of the fittest. I had seven paragraphs dedicated to Adam Smith, two on Tocqueville, one on Darwin and one about John Elway. However, I chose to delete everything and let your imagination run wild.

Thanks for coming out today and please remember to never believe anyone who claims to know anything. Please ignore the previous advice.

What American has designed the most golf courses in Japan? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Paris.

Have the best Monday since this past Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?