Friday, August 17, 2007

I am up to drinking no less than nine Vitamin Waters a day. I am going for the record. Have you read the side of the bottles? If not, you should do so asap. They’re good enough that you could break up with me forever. Actually, that may imply that I am good which I am not. I also have no hobbies or skills. I like to play craps and I am fast on my Blackberry but I’m not sure if that counts. I would say the Vitamin Water copied everything from Moosejaw but that’s probably completely untrue and they said not to slander anyone especially if you like them.

Please remember to read every single line of the catalog when you’re bored. Click Bubonic Plague to check it out.

Section 3 (three).

Which US state has exonerated the most death row inmates? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Constantinople.

Please enjoy your Friday. Don’t love it but like it a lot.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?