Sunday, August 12, 2007

Hey, man, you don't talk to the Colonel. You listen to him. The man's enlarged my mind. He's a poet-warrior in the classic sense. I mean sometimes he'll... uh... well, you'll say "hello" to him, right? And he'll just walk right by you. He won't even notice you. And suddenly he'll grab you, and he'll throw you in a corner, and he'll say, "do you know that 'if' is the middle word in life? If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs and blaming it on you, if you can trust yourself when all men doubt you"... I mean I'm no, I can't... I'm a little man, I'm a little man, he's... he's a great man. I should have been a pair of ragged claws scuttling across floors of silent seas...
-Photojournalist, Apocalypse Now

When Scopes taught evolution in his class what law was he supposedly violating? I am asking this because I missed it and felt terrible about myself the rest of the day. They said I should ask because misery loves company or something like that. Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people who I have seen with Michael Douglas and one quote from Adam Smith, who I never saw with Michael Douglas. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Gisele Bundchen.

Have a decent Sunday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?