Sunday, August 05, 2007

Here's what I'm gonna ask of you... We're going to be spending the night in New York, so it worked out well for all of us. I want you to take it back to the business class, I want you to round up a couple of honeys... At our hotel room we're gonna have kind of a pool party. California gangster-style, you know what I mean? Kick ass pool party thing.
-Ricky Slade, Made

According to my people what is the largest country (in square miles) in Africa? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include a few quotes by people named Leonard, Leo or Leonardo. This should be quite exciting. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Absecon Island.

Have a relatively decent Sunday.

Love the Madness
Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?