Thursday, August 16, 2007

The giant bowling rematch tonight between the Marketing Squad and the Buying team tonight has been rescheduled. For those of you who planned to attend your tickets are good for the new date which is yet to be determined. I would have bowled a 114 and would have been the least liked. Actually, to say I would have been the least liked gives me too much credit. Everyone would have just preferred that I not be there.

Have you seen the new catalog yet? Page 14 is worth looking at. Please note, however, that I can’t recall what’s on page 14 but I’m guessing it’s decent. Please click I Can’t Stand You to check out the catalog.

So far, this is the only caption I like in the catalog…”I can’t think of anything to say right now.” It is for the Gregory Triconi pack on page 43. Riveting.

Emergency…I just noticed that all of the numbers I used in this remark included the number 4. That is crazy. I feel like I for sure have some special powers now.

What was the capital of the Byzantine Empire? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jasper.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?