Friday, August 24, 2007

The first song I heard when I got in the car this morning was I Write the Songs…Barry Manillow-style. There is no better way to start a day.

Emergency…I am not drinking coke at lunch anymore.

I am having parrot for dinner tonight. A friend who is a world-class hunter is bringing it over.

That thing about the parrot isn’t true but I wrote about my breakfast time and lunch time so I felt it was right to add something about dinner.

What actor’s movies have grossed more cash money internationally than any others? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Big Bear Lake, California.

I hope your Friday is amazing but that mine is anywhere from bad to okay.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?