Sunday, August 26, 2007

Alonzo: You're not making them feel like you're part of the team.

Jake: The team? You guys are fuckin' insane. All right, I'll go back to the Valley. I'll cut parking tickets. Why does it have to be this way?

Alonzo: I'm sorry I exposed you to it, but it is. It's ugly, but it's necessary... Sometimes you gotta have a little dirt on you for anybody to trust you.

-Training Day

Mount Godwin-Austen is more commonly known as what? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from Angelina Jolie and one quote from President Harding. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this riveting auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Tom Selleck.

Have the best Sunday ever.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?