Tuesday, July 17, 2007

We launched a new MySpace page. Please click I Could Use a Little Botox to check it out.

Here are some made up customer comments about it…

I love your new MySpace page. If I shut my eyes I can’t even see it. Awesome work!
-Made up customer #4,671

Your new MySpace page is awful. All that red. Please change it up.
-Made up customer #10,871

I checked your new MySpace page and it is pretty cool. I love that it is different than the typical MySpace page. I happen to be great with MySpace coding and I will likely break-in and ruin everything.
-Made up customer #76,903

What was the name of Zed’s motorcycle in Pulp Fiction? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was potato.

Have the best Tuesday in the history of the world.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?