Thursday, July 26, 2007

We are opening a new shop in Partridge Creek. Click Almond City to check it out. I already have my outfit planned for the going out of business sale. I’m thinking a white suit and a beautiful white fedora. That’s all.

I went to the doctor yesterday. The doctor told me to stop drinking so much coffee. I asked him how he could be so certain lots of coffee is ultimately bad for you considering everyone, at one time, thought the world was flat, the earth was the center of the universe, Columbus was a fine man, etc. Larry Kasden once said something like…”When was the last time you read about something that you actually knew about and the writer got it right?” Think about it. Or don’t. I’m sure the doctor hated me and this remark is awful. I can’t stand myself and I might drink less coffee because of it just to torture myself.

Nick Naylor: My point is that you have to think for yourself. If your parents told you that chocolate was dangerous would you take their word for it?
[Children say no]
Nick Naylor: Exactly! So perhaps instead of acting like sheep when it comes to cigarettes you should find out for yourself.

-Thank You For Smoking

Since 2000, what two movies have received the most Oscar nominations? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was copper.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?