Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today’s remark is a result of a lashing I took from Laura S. on Sunday’s Meet the Press about the importance of organic foods. Laura, who once ate an organic beet with one hand behind her back, cornered me when noting that most trees are all natural. Needless to say, I learned my lesson. So, here is a letter to Laura.

Dear Laura,

My cynicism and wonderful looks have once again gotten the best of me. More importantly, your facts spoke for themselves and I regret almost everything I have said about organic foods. In fact, I regret almost everything I have ever said or written about anything, especially when I used the word “fact” or some derivation of “fact” four times in one paragraph. When that happens they say it is best to just ignore everything.

I am sorry and, while I hope I am forgiven, I do not expect to be. After all, a sorry solves very little.

Thank you again for teaching me an important lesson.

Trapper
Moosejaw


Please note that Laura and I were not on Meet the Press on Sunday. At least I’m pretty sure I wasn’t.

There is absolutely no looking this one up…unless, of course, you choose to look it up. Who was the second president of the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Serbia.

Have the fourth best Tuesday since this past Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?