Monday, July 02, 2007

Today is a guest daily remark from Pinto Van Ribbonson…

I was on the beach for three hours this past weekend. We spent the entire time looking at pretties from far away and then deciding whether or not they were super pretty up close. Most of the pretties were actually still pretty once we took a lap.

Really it wasn’t a guest remark but I feel sick about it so I was going to pretend it was a guest remark. Then I went through the exercise of making it my own remark and finally decided it was more interesting to say it was a guest remark and then admit is wasn’t. More interesting isn’t right at all. It is more like I am doing something and admitting guilt and regret and sorrow all at the same time. I wanted to tell the world what I was thinking even though I know the entire event was wrong. I feel much better about myself now and this is what boys do and I am a boy. Thanks for coming out today and I am hoping none of this made any sense at all.

What country is home to the airport at the highest elevation? Today wasn’t supposed to be an auto-reply day but that has all changed because of that other thing. So, please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Major Edward White.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?