Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This is important…

After years of struggling and being hungry from the time I wake up until lunch I have decided to start having lunch for breakfast. The granola bars and nuts and eggs and cereal and yogurt do me no good. Today, I’ll be enjoying a rice and teriyaki chicken bowl thing from Trader Joe’s before 8am. I feel a little bit like Louis XIV as he unknowingly ruined France.

Among all of the Star Wars movies which grossed the most dollars in the US? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was eight.

Have the best Tuesday since this past Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?