Friday, July 27, 2007

Please click I Love a Collage to check out a pic from Dress Up as a Star Day at Moosejaw. Also, at the risk of being presumptuous, if you’re ever thinking about making some sort of collage for any boy it is an enormous waste of time.

If you’re not Matt, Jen or Lady please feel free to skip the next three sections.

Thanks to Matt for sending the following important information about squirrels… http://yro.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/07/22/178214&from=rss.

Dear Jen, I will definitely try the multi-flavored Gatorade and I am not just saying it. Maybe I am.

Dear Lady, I just want to be friends.

I feel like Willard Scott right now. Willard seems like a nice enough fellow but I don’t like this remark at all. I just looked up Willard Scott and, according to Wikipedia, he came up with Ronald McDonald. Now I like him way better and I like this remark again and this will for sure be the best fact I learn all day. If you feel like seeing Willard dressed up as the first Ronald please check it out on Wikipedia.

That’s all.

Who was the second US President to be assassinated? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Chicago and The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.

Please have an incredible Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?