Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The milk this morning was all curdled when I poured it on my Lucky Charms/Honey Bunches of Oats/Cheerios with Vanilla and Granola combo. I know nothing but the book in Vegas says it curdled in just a few days because it is organic and not filled with the appropriate chemicals. Also, where does that leave me if I drank it yesterday? Probably in Curdled City which means this could be my last remark ever. It was a wonderful life. Please weep for me for a day and then move on.

What is the best-selling multi-disk album of all time? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Grace.

I hope your next three hours are great but that the rest of your Wednesday is just okay.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?