Thursday, July 05, 2007

John from Cincinnati is my favorite show ever. I will be contacting the writer to see if he wants a picture of me. I just laughed. That’s all.

What US State has the highest minimum wage? I am out of town so today is another auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people named David or Madonna. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s remark was all whack and I just said whack and the answer yesterday was Owens Falls in Uganda.

I hope your 4th of July was amazing and please have the greatest Thursday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?