Monday, July 09, 2007

I watched some of the Live Earth concerts on my computer on Saturday. It was cool and the web site for it was amazing. I couldn’t be any less cool but I am surprised I wasn’t invited to speak at any of the venues. I think I would have been most effective discussing what a waste the Insert button is on a keyboard…There is not one person in the world who has ever used it on purpose. Also, the only thing I learned this year is that a soap press exists so I may have talked about that a bit. Then, if my presentation got boring I would have pretended to get a heart attack so everyone would have forgotten the speech and felt bad for me…this is key to solid public speaking. If you’re bored you can go to MSN.com and get to the Live Earth site to check it out.

Elvis Presley’s first commercial record was called this? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. There will be no auto-reply either. So sorry about it.

Yesterday’s answer was New Mexico.

Have the best Monday in the history of Mondays.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?