Friday, July 20, 2007

I spilled quinoa on the kitchen floor last night and there has never been anything more difficult to clean in the history of cleaning. Please click I know what quinoa is to see what quinoa looks like. I couldn’t vacuum it and it would barely come up with a rag. It was like the brain scene in Pulp Fiction. I was cleaning for about nine straight hours.

Organic bananas last about five minutes.

Third section.

Who served as British Prime Minister for the shortest amount of time between Tony Blair, Margaret Thatcher and Winston Churchill? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Dazed and Confused. JKL stands for Just Keep Livin.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?