Saturday, July 07, 2007

I spent the entire night last night learning about Reiki. Here is a link about it… http://www.reiki.org/FAQ/WhatIsReiki.html Really it wasn’t the entire night but my friend had a Reiki session and, as far as I can tell, it is like a massage without getting touched. The Reikist (technical term which may be incorrect) just hovers above you and moves your energy around. I am positive it works and that I could be amazing at it. My only goal is to be the best Reiki person in the world. I will be putting in my two weeks at Moosejaw and starting to move energy around asap. Please look for me on Larry King.

According to my people, in Greek mythology who was the most famous King of Mycenae? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from Homer that I don’t understand. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was three.

Have a fantastic Saturday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?