Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I saw The Police last week. It was good but I went with three boys which didn’t seem right. If you’ve never been to a concert with three boys on a random Tuesday night then you may not know what I’m talking about. Actually, I don’t know what I’m talking about but sometimes I think it would be a lot easier to be a lobster or squirrel. To me, it seems like all they really have to worry about is finding food and protecting their family. If I was a squirrel I could see myself having an excellent house with some sort of special wall of acorns that everyone would know about but I would show no one. I am forwarding this to my analyst right now.

Someone forwarded me these two pics from collegehumor.com. Please check them out when you’re bored. There are other amazing pics on the site but had I included them they would have for sure been edited out.

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1738418

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1766540

According to my people, the first coins were made of this metal? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was John Adams.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?