Tuesday, July 03, 2007

I like the 4th of July because I enjoy nothing more than going for a run, drinking a beer and then barbequing. I hope I am unable to get a chance to do any of that tomorrow. Less importantly, I don’t like fireworks at all. Perhaps if they were silent I would like them more but I just don’t get it. They’re not all that cool. Or, perhaps they are great and there is something in my subconscious that forces me to not like fireworks...or rats, for that matter.

Have the best 4th of July ever.

Also, my cousin, who is a doctor, thought it was dumb that someone who worked for him marked the 4th of July holiday as 4th of July on their doctor calendar as opposed to Independence Day. Dear Cousin – You are entirely wrong but you are very respectable in your scrubs.

How many of the stripes are the US flag are red and no looking it up allowed? Today is another auto-reply day. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply and please note I will absolutely not use the letter E in my auto-reply. Actually, that seems difficult. Instead, everytime you see an E please shut your eyes.

Yesterday’s answer was China. The Tibet- Bangda airport sits at 15,548 ft.

Have an outstanding Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?