Saturday, July 21, 2007

I did a test of Vitamin Water instead of Gatorade mostly because the 50 Cent ad is so good I feel like I owe it to Vitamin Water to be a customer. I like Vitamin Water a lot but not for while working out. More importantly, I have no idea why I’m telling you all this but I feel pretty good about it.

I like to vacuum but I am not into swiftering at all. I recommend they create some sort of lines that remain on the floor for just moments so that you get the same sort of immediate gratification the lines on the carpet give you after vacuuming.

If I had more time I’d wash and dry the rug in the bathroom everyday.

The TV in our TV room requires three remotes to work properly. Also, we bought a five speaker system for surround sound about a year ago and we are yet to install the speakers.

Thanks for joining me in super boring city today. I’d respect you more if you didn’t like me anymore.

According to my people, Buddy Holly played rock n’ roll music for approximately how many years…2, 4 or 6? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three quotes from people either named Ray or Prince. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Winston Churchill.

Have a decent Saturday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?