Friday, July 06, 2007

I decided to not shut the shades in the room of the house where I always shut the shades before I go to bed last night. It wasn’t so bad but I think that thinking about not shutting them is worse than shutting them and it is a waste of time to just think that I could not think about it at all.

Sometimes when I’m eating the Trader Joe’s vanilla oreos I think they’re so good that I laugh to myself. How cute.

You can’t have just two notes.

How many Oscars did Godfather I win? I am still out of town so today is yet another auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include three important quotes from the Godfather and one quote from Halle Berry. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Connecticut.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?