Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I called the local recycling place yesterday so I could ask for a bigger recycling bin and no one at the company could get me to someone who would give an answer. So, I am going to either…

1. Do nothing. Which hardly seems appropriate in light of the Live Earth concerts.
2. Find a neighbor who barely puts anything in their bin and take it.
3. Continue to put the recycling that won’t fit in the bin in bags next to the bin which I suppose gets to the same end result but I am spending extra energy personally which could be used elsewhere.
4. Call the recycling place again.
5. Put a note out for the actual recycling people next time they come to pick up the recycling.
6. Bring the extra recycling to work.
7. Have a recycling party every Tuesday night and send all the guests home with lots of stuff to put in their own bins.
8. Go to Recycle City for the semi-annual Cranberry Sauce Festival.
9. Read about something that has to do with office supplies and laundry and find out who really ran Ceylon back in the day.
10. This is line #10.
11. Somehow tie this all in with the Lucky Charms recycling program I mentioned in the past.

This is the worst daily remark ever. Please feel free to post it somewhere accordingly.

Shakespeare’s Globe Theater burned down during the performance of what play? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Venezuela.

Have an incredible Wednesday please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?