Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Girl determined that the refrigerator was broken and that’s why the milk went bad yesterday. The fridge is now fixed. I propose the fridge broke in the first place because of the lack of food with Chemicals inside it. Love you fridge. Feel better.

I wanted something yesterday and someone said to me ‘let the baby have his bottle.’ I wish I had thought to say it first. Please keep it in mind for your next argument.

I didn’t feel like having ice cream before bed last night so I called my mom and asked if I could get some special pass or if I should just eat the ice cream even though I didn’t want it. We decided it would be okay to just have a spoonful as long as I still had cereal.

Softball tonight.

That’s all.

Matthew McConaughey's production company's name, JKL Productions, was inspired by what movie? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was The Wall.

Have an incredible Thursday. Really.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?