Monday, July 30, 2007

The Girl and I had a going out anniversary yesterday. I don’t believe in written cards and I point to the fact that Shakespeare is much more passionate on stage than in print as my inspiration. Accordingly, The Girl and I simply traded verbal cards yesterday and it worked out great for everyone except the greeting card store I imagine. At one point I decided to go with more of a charades or mime card where I acted out my sentiments. In this regard I was perhaps ahead of my time and the effect wasn’t spectacular but I imagine today’s middle school kids will spend their birthdays, graduations, etc. in total silence after they hit about nineteen years old.

If you’re not Glen or Denise please feel free to ignore the following two sections…

Glen – Anything new to tell about the text girl? Definitely better she texted you instead of calling. It’s a great sign of respect.

Denise – If you think about it we are all squirrels. I won’t talk about it though.

How many of the top ten tallest mountains in the world are at least partially located in Nepal? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Les Miserables.

Have an alright Monday.

Love the Madness

Trapper



Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?