Saturday, July 28, 2007

Edy’s Ice Cream did one hell of a job with their slow churned yogurt. I actually prefer it to plain old vanilla ice cream right now.

I have never told anyone this but I wear a robe every morning.

Here is a short play to enjoy...

Fade into The Girl and I getting out of my car...
The Girl: Your car is disgusting. Why don’t you clean it?
Me: I have softball playoffs this week.
Fade out.

Who was the first unseeded player to ever win a Wimbledon singles championship? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer, today’s auto-reply will include three quotes by tennis players and one quote from a king. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Garfield.

Have an okay Saturday.

Love the Madness.
Trapper



Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?