Wednesday, July 04, 2007

1. Someone who Live Chatted at Moosejaw as Lloyd Christmas asked us to tell the world he’s searching for the sunglasses that Mark Wahlberg wore in the movie Shooter.
2. I forgot what movie Lloyd Christmas was from when all of this happened. I was scoffed at and felt shame.
3. I’ve never seen Shooter.
4. Mark Wahlberg probably has the best life.
5. I have to go to a parade tomorrow.
6. I don’t get the allure of a parade. I can’t think of one thing about a parade that I like.
7. Number seven is used just to take up space.
8. I will be thinking about the parade and fireworks all day. My day is ruined.

What’s the world’s largest manmade lake? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include one George Washington quote, one Christina Aguilera quote and two Benedict Arnold quotes. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was seven.

Happiest 4th of July ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?