Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Dear The Girl,

I put a few sponges and scrubber type cleaning things in the dishwasher last night and the dishwasher spit bubbles all over the kitchen. I have never seen more bubbles ever except for at a foam party in Acapulco sophomore year. Our house is like the scene in Willy Wonka when they almost get clipped by the fan. I cleaned everything but it is super sticky on the floor and counters. I think we should look for a new house.

Love

Which country has the highest rate of divorce…US, Sweden or France? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Michael Williams.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?