Saturday, June 23, 2007

The Trader Joe’s vanilla oreos are much better than regular vanilla oreos but I don’t like either version crushed up in my ice cream and I don’t get why.

I watched the AFI dedication to Al Pacino last night. It was good. As I have mentioned at least seven times since I started the Daily Remark on October 28, 2003, I don’t think being an actor would be hard at all. However, I do think Pacino is pretty good at it. He’s no Spicoli in Fast Times but still. Still what? I don’t know.

I’m so tired. I for sure have mono or someone roofied me.

What is the only US coin in which the President faces right? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from people who have never claimed to eat Lucky Charms as far as I know. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Zachary Taylor.

Have an alright Saturday. Okay. Okay. Okay.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com



This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?