Friday, June 29, 2007

This is a true story. I was at the bar last night and there was a man at a table holding a plastic squirrel doll. The squirrel was about nine inches high and just sat on the table. The man got up from the table about five times. I’d guess three of the times he took the squirrel with him and the other two times the squirrel just sat on the table with the other people the man was with. No one seemed to be talking about the squirrel or think that it was odd in any way. I am for sure getting a squirrel doll today.

The son of what famous architect invented Lincoln Logs? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Sweden or maybe it wasn’t actually.

Have a terrifying Friday. I’m not sure why I wrote that but I like that word.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?