Tuesday, June 05, 2007

My computer is still broken. I’ve been typing with a desk top key board on top of my lap top key board so I have the N. It is terrible and I am hoping it is fixed today.

Here is that previous setece with my ormal keyboard…

My computer is still broke. I’ve bee typig with a desk top key board o top of my lap top key board so I have the . It is terrible ad I am hopig it is fixed today.

I used to stretch a lot after running or using the elliptical and I was still always miserable. I have stopped stretching entirely and I am way, way less sore. I am still miserable but less sore. I imagine there is some balance between stretching hard for ages and not stretching at all but I prefer living with extremes so I will not be participating in any experiment that would suggest a reasonable amount of stretching. Thanks for hearing me out on that.

Here is that previous paragraph with my ormal keyboard…

I used to stretch a lot after ruing or usig the elliptical and I was still always miserable. I have stopped stretchig etirely ad I am way, way less sore. I am still miserable but less sore. I imagie there is some balace betwee stretchig hard for ages ad ot stretchig at all but I prefer livig with extremes so I will ot be participatig in ay experimet that would suggest a reasoable amout of stretchig. Thaks for hearig me out o that.

Rolling Stone magazine listed their top 500 albums of all-times. How many of the top ten were Beatles albums? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Coke.

Have an incredible Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?