Saturday, June 02, 2007

The key o my computer keyboard is’t workig. This is a perfect example that othig is ever easy. This is the third time this has happeed to me so I kow its my fault. I kow the first time it was the letter D. I ca’t recall what key I lost the secod time but I am thikig it was a I which is especially uiterestig because DI spells DI ad if you search for DI o Wikipedia you get the following lik.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DIN_connector

I am cofidet this meas that I am either goig to get struck by lighting today, the Pistos will wi toight or I will be ivited to speak the biaual Goveror’s Coferece O Beig Especially Formidable.

So sorry for always ruiig everything.

Truth serum, also known as scopolamine, was first tested at what facility? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer the auto-reply today will include three quotes from movies that featured at least one human person whose name is not Lester. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Queen Elizabeth II in 1991.

Have a really good Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?