Tuesday, June 12, 2007

If you need new Chacos or you want to help with some recycling or you’re bored please check out the Chaco Charity Sandal Swap.

If I skipped a day of the Daily Remark I think something really awful will happen to everyone. I might try it tomorrow.

I had to do more stuff around the house yesterday and it was terrible. I’m thinking if I skip the remark tomorrow and I die because of it I’ll never have to do work around the house again. Now I’m not going to skip the remark tomorrow jic.

What was the name of the first space station that the US launched into space? It was in 1973. In the business we call that a little hint. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Pistons. They scored 186 in three overtimes against the Nuggets in 1983.

Have the greatest Tuesday in history please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?