Saturday, June 16, 2007

I watched the show Jonny from Cincinnati on On Demand last night. It was great.



I went on the little kids slide at The Girl’s sister’s house last night and broke it. Although I think the kids learned a wonderful lesson no one likes me.

I have never washed my car.

I got a flat tire over a week ago and I still haven’t taken the spare off. I’m probably going to die. I hope I don’t suffer.

All of the comments today have been about me. Let’s hear a little about you. Just joking.

Christopher Columbus died in what country? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from people who are either dead or tall. Please email me at at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Tom Cheney.

Have an alright Saturday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?