Monday, June 25, 2007

I used some new stuff in my hair today. Here are some early morning comments…

The girl who sits next me…”It looks amazing. You know why I like it…it’s perfectly formed.”

Dating Girl…”The curls are too tight. It’s not that I don’t like it but I like it better the other way.”

The girl who sits about five feet from me…”It’s not as froey so I like it but if you grew it any longer you’d look like a girl.”

What is the fourth most populous city in California? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jacob.

Have an outstanding Monday and if you aren’t watching John From Cincinnati you’re really missing out.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?