Monday, June 11, 2007

I liked the end of the Sopranos last night. Nothing should ever be clear or easy. I believe it was Plidi the Mime who first said that.

More importantly, someone at Moosejaw just forwarded the following order confirmation to me. The mannequins are for product photos and I think it is important to include today especially in light of honoring Plidi.

Company:
Shipping Address:
650 Mandoline
Madison Heights, MI
48071 USA
---------------------------------
Purchase Summary
---------------------------------
1 FTAMB Female Mannequin, Black Torso with Arms $19.95
1 FLMB Female Legs Mannequin, Black $16.95 Shipping & Handling $6.95
---------------------------------
Total $43.85
-------------------------

If there was an award for most mature I am fairly certain Moosejaw would come in fourth place.

What NBA team scored the most points in one game? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Rock Around the Clock.

Have an okay Monday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?