Tuesday, June 19, 2007

I got some nice feedback from having nothing to say yesterday. I’m thinking it would be a nice epitaph.

I watched the Flight of the Concords on HBO last night. It was funny. Definitely worth watching again.

Someone told me that someone else turns off the air conditioning in his car when he goes up a hill. I wish I had thought of that.

I know someone whose favorite movie is Grease II. I wish I had thought of that too.

This remark is bad and I don’t like myself anymore.

According to my people, what city is home to the world’s first opera house? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Jackie Kennedy.

Have the best Tuesday ever please.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?