Thursday, June 14, 2007

I can’t think of anything that has impacted my life more positively recently than not stretching. While I am still miserable I am not miserable because my bones hurt. I believe that, in due time, science will learn that stretching is bad for you. I’m hoping the theory is called something along the lines of “Stretching isn’t as good for you as once thought” or “We were wrong about Columbus being such a fine man and we were wrong about stretching too.”

ssb

Before gaining its independence, Chile was a part of what country? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Nixon.

Have a fine Thursday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?