Friday, June 01, 2007

Here is the list of house projects The Girl emailed me to solve this weekend:


Dear The Girl,

I received your list of house projects for me for this weekend. If I solve something today does that mean I get more added to the list or is this the complete list regardless of when I solve? I have never loved you more.

Just a side note…I could have covered Lebron.

One more side note…we won our softball game last night.

Who was the first British monarch to address the US Congress? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Mickey Mantle.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?