Monday, June 04, 2007

Have you ever watched the news and actually had insight on a story and still the news got the story right? I believe that has never ever happened. Never ever.

A friend emailed me something bad about Purell. I refused to open the link because I love Purell and my friend spelled it Purel with one L. Love you Purell.

Sometimes I stand up instead of sit on the couch because I don’t want to mess up the couch.

I got new sunglasses. They are Smith Methods. I don’t feel like linking them back to the product page though. They’re bigger than my older sunglasses so it looks like I’m wearing a mask. Hi Zorro. Love you.

Pemberton’s French Wine Coca eventually became what? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com and please note that I am asking this one because I missed it and I am pretty sure it is the only time I’ve been wrong since I bet against Evil Knievel clearing the Grand Canyon in 1972.

Yesterday’s answer was Columbia.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?