Friday, June 08, 2007

Happiest Birthday ever to Wendy from New York. Last year I wished Wendy a Happy Birthday and she got mad at me for also mentioning that she ‘recently finished her thesis on the philosophy of warm weather penguins and will actually be spending the rest of the summer celebrating her birthday.’ I thought it would be more appropriate this year to mention the incident and the fact that Wendy got mad so she gets mad again. Please note that about half of that is made up. It is Wendy’s birthday though. No really, it is. If you know Wendy please get her something good and something tangible and not just a card.

Less importantly, we had our best softball game of the year last night and beat the only undefeated team in the league. Our intensity was way up and I hope we never smile during a game again unless we’re up at least 12 runs. I counted at least three web gems.

This sentence is here strictly to take up space.

What English Soccer Club has won the most trophies? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Detective Comics.

Have a great Friday morning but then have your day get gradually worse.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?