Saturday, June 09, 2007

The Girl is sick so I slept on the couch last night. I rented Stranger Than Fiction and I liked it very much. I also watched John Tucker Must Die once and a half and it was great. I’m hoping to watch Babel tonight assuming The Girl is still sick.

I can’t believe that, not only do fly swatters work pretty well but, there is no new, more technologically advanced version of the fly swatter.

I am not sure if the punctuation in the previous sentence is correct.

That’s all.

According to my people what city is home to the first public parking garage in the US? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four quotes from ladies who I have not kissed. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Liverpool FC.

Have the best Saturday in history.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?