Saturday, June 30, 2007

Emergency…I have just been informed that my excerpts may not make the next Moosejaw catalog. Please start thinking about some kind of revolt. I am not going to quit over it so don’t get mad at Moosejaw but certainly protest something else…perhaps the lack of Healthy Choice Cookies and Cream typically found at any grocery store.

What US state produces the most ice cream? Today is an auto-reply day. In addition to the answer today’s auto-reply will include four movie quotes from either Theodore Roosevelt or Mandy Moore. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com for this important auto-reply.

Yesterday’s answer was Frank Lloyd Wright.

Have an amazing Saturday. Really.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?