Friday, June 15, 2007

As we have discussed in the past, there are way too many marshmallows in the top of a box of Lucky Charms. I have been exacerbating the problem by taking the extra Charms from my cereal or ice cream bowl and putting them back into the box. So, in order to solve this issue and not be wasteful I am starting a Lucky Charms recycling program. From now on, please take your extra Charms and mail them to me at Moosejaw and I will donate them to someone at Moosejaw who likes just the Charms. This is, obviously, important and I appreciate your participation.

Who holds the major league record for most strikeouts in one game? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Spain.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?