Tuesday, May 01, 2007

You might recall that I got a new baseball mitt for my birthday. Just joking that you might recall that. Anyway, I tried breaking the mitt in myself and I did a horrible job and was awful in softball practice last week. So, I had some shop break my mitt in for me and they did such a beautiful job that I only plan to boot half the grounders hit to me at our first game this Thursday. Actually, I’ll give 5% off any Moosejaw brand product on Friday for any error I make or any time I don’t get on base this Thursday. So, if I make three errors and fail getting on base twice you’ll get 25% off. Please feel free to come to the game and root against me. I’ll stop typing now.

Today’s question comes from Ben. Ben was recently incarcerated for being the best dancer in his county. If you need more information please watch Footloose. However, please note that I made this up. I did watch about a minute of Footloose last night and it was very good. Here we go…What’s a group of jellyfish called? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Iowa.

Have the best Tuesday ever. Really.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?