Wednesday, May 30, 2007

We’re redoing the Classic Moose Tee which is the first Moosejaw tee shirt ever made. We don’t have that many Classic Moose Tees left. If you want one please place an order today and email me your order number and I’ll add 372 Moosejaw Rewards points to your account. Please note I predict we sell out of the Classic Moose and then come up with a new version of it which won’t sell as well as this one and then we’ll bring the old one back again. Having said all that no one likes an optimist or cynic or pessimist for that matter. Pretty much no one likes anyone. That’s not true. I like my friends and strangers. I just don’t care for an acquaintance all that much. Hey, how are you doing? Good. How are you? Really good. Alright, it was good seeing you. You too.

Tough loss last night. It’s definitely going 7.

Who was the first major league pitcher to strike out twenty batters in a nine inning game? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was St. Louis.

Have an incredible Wednesday please.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?