Friday, May 11, 2007

We won our game last night so there is no special deal on any of the excellent Moosejaw stuff I talked about Wednesday. I didn’t talk about it I emailed about it.

My friend Al is better at naming obscure songs on the radio than anyone in the world. We are trying to figure out a way to turn it into some kind of daily madness. Al also may have been the first person to get me drunk. I think it was peach schnapps mixed with crest in the dug out of some random baseball field.

The rest of today’s remark is a guest remark from Jordan. This is important. Enjoy…

The Moosejaw hamster is named Jorge. She's actually a girl, but we found that out after I named her. She's named after a bartender at the restaurant where I work. She is next-door neighbors with one of my other hamsters, Clifford, named after the Moosejaw employee. Clifford is actually a boy. Thank you for your time and the stickers with my order. Jordan

Where did the first artificially refrigerated ice rink open? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was seven… Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, Ohio, Virginia, & West Virginia.

Have a really good Friday.

Love the Madness

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?