Friday, May 04, 2007

We lost our first softball game of the year last night. It was awful and I am trying not to be angry about it. Angry isn’t the right word. In fact, I don’t like the word angry at all.

My performance last night yields a five percent discount which isn’t so great so I recommend buying nothing because of it. If you insist, the deal definitely still stands so if you place an order for any Moosejaw brand product please email me your order number five seconds after you place your order and I’ll adjust the price and email you a confirmation. Next week I’ll do a better deal that will hinge a little on the team because I certainly would have preferred to have been horrible and still win the game.

The survey yesterday was amazing and thanks everyone for chiming in. A was the winner followed closely by E.

Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser.
-Vince Lombardi

Confidence is contagious. So is lack of confidence.
-Vince Lombardi

ssb
ssl

According to the Official Record what actually caused the Titanic to sink? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.comwith the survey answer and the answer to this rather timely question. Thank you and thank you.

Yesterday’s answer was 15%.

Have an okay Friday.

Love the Madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com




This album
is powered by
Moosejaw.com
-Add to my blog


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?